BusTicketPro – is a full scale, hosted ticketing system for Coach Operators and/or Coach Terminals that is offered to customer on a subscription basis. BusTicketPro is hosted at a data center and accessed over the Internet. The use of it eliminates the cost and complications of traditional software while providing application functionality along with the latest in technology and security.
The users of the system:
- Ticketing agencies;
- Information service;
- Coach operators;
The main functions:
- Ticketing, including:
- Cashier desks;
- Actual arrival/departure time registration;
- Routes, schedules, tariffs, discounts, stops management;
- Flexible discounts management;
- Wide range of reports;
- Special situations treatment;
- Multi lingual user interface;
- Data export to the accounting system;
- POS-terminal or fiscal printer integration;
- Integrated with BusEurope.
- New level of customer service;
- New distribution channels-new customers;
- Reduced ticketing and administrative costs- increased effectiveness;
- Real time data availability;
- Increased financial accuracy;
- Statistical analysis readiness.
“Software as a Service” approach benefits:
- Instant and permanent access to the latest technology you need to run your business – without the risks, cost and administrative responsibilities associated with developing and maintaining the required IT infrastructure;
- Improved ability to focus resources on core business issues, rather than IT concerns;
- Faster implementation of new applications and technologies – with reduced risk to your existing system environment and bottom line;
- Ability to scale and deploy rapidly to meet growing business needs;
- Access to comprehensive security, back up, disaster recovery and support services;
- Significant decrease of software associated expenses (expenses for the purchase, installation, upgrading and maintenance of software and hardware).
The system is realizes as multi-level Java application developed in accordance with industrial Java architecture (Java 2 Enterprise Edition – J2EE), for RDBMS ORACLE under LINUX operating system management.