Distribution Channel Management System (AWO) Internet solution for suppliers, developed for simplifying, increasing speed and optimization of business processes with multiple partners.
- Forming and conducting product catalog with unlimited number of price range for different kinds of business partners;
- Forming subset of product catalog, oriented to the needs of a defined business partner or defined category of business partners;
- Creating and managing discounts and special offers, oriented to a defined business partner, or defined category of business partners;
- Managing orders and shippings;
- Publishing special news for business partners;
- Number of simple and effective ways to form an order for business partners;
- “Smart” product search;
- List of frequently bought items;
- «Quick order” form;
- Creating new orders on the basis of the old one;
- Reoccurring order;
- Ability to edit or cancel order via Internet;
- Automatic notice on orders’ status change via email or sms;
- Ability to follow order via Internet;
- Availability of users’ order history through Internet for every business partner;
- Integrated with SAP BO, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, 1C.
- Decrease of order processing cost;
- Acceleration of new product launch to the market;
- Acceleration of business processes;
- Flexible discount and prices system;
- Liberation of the personnel and decrease in an overhead charge for maintenance of process of deliveries.
For business partner:
- Ability to follow whole purchasing process;
- Order forming in real time;
- Tracing order status;
- Access to order archive for analysis and/or forming new orders.
The system is realized as multi-level Java application, developed in accordance with industrial Java architecture (Java 2 Enterprise Edition – J2EE), for relational Data Base Management System ORACLE under management of ОS Linux.